- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
Tag Archives: Indigenous Australian art
[Sea Country Spirits (2015-2016) consists of 32 sculptures of spirits, of takorra (sky) beeyak (land) and warri (sea); from Wathaurong country, which Jenny presents as a rhythmical dance of animated spirit forms of different scales, made from copper wire, tree … Continue reading
Dorothy Napangardi was a Warlpiri speaking contemporary Indigenous Australian artist born in the early 1950s in a location referred to as Mina Mina, near Lake Mackay in the Tanami Desert. Napangardi grew up in the settlement town of Yuendumu and spent most … Continue reading