- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
Tag Archives: Indigenous art
Ku (2012) [Natural ochres with acrylic binder on milkwood] by Garry Namponan; and Ku (2012) [Natural ochres and charcoal with acrylic binder on milkwood] by Roderick Yunkaporta. Garry Namponan (born 1960+) is a Ku (camp dog) sculpture artist, home is … Continue reading
[Badtjala people, Wondunna clan, Maryborough Queensland synthetic inks on textile- 7 robes with hoods] Fiona Foley (born 1964) is a contemporary Indigenous Australian artist from Badtjala, Fraser Island, Queensland. She studied at the Sydney College of the Arts, and as … Continue reading
Dorothy Napangardi was a Warlpiri speaking contemporary Indigenous Australian artist born in the early 1950s in a location referred to as Mina Mina, near Lake Mackay in the Tanami Desert. Napangardi grew up in the settlement town of Yuendumu and spent most … Continue reading