- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Tag Archives: Edgar Allan Poe
“Under the Mistletoe” by Edward Frederick Brewtnall (1846-1902). “Now all my days are trances, And all my nightly dreams Are where thy grey eye glances, And where thy footstep gleams – In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams!” -Edgar … Continue reading
“Along a dark forsaken road, There stands a stark and grim abode – An old manor house looms black and tall To cast a grave and deathly pall – Beyond the ancient wrought iron gate, A thousand nightmares lie in … Continue reading