- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Category Archives: Horror & Fantasy Stories
“The Suicide of Alice Blanche Oswald” (from The Illustrated Police News, 21 September 1872). During Queen Victoria’s British reign there was an increase in reporting sensational news stories which whet the general public’s appetite for more. Many of these stories … Continue reading
Halloween aka Hallowe’en is celebrated each year on 31 October. According to the ancient Celtic calendar, it was observed as the last day of each year, when all witches and warlocks were absent. After the introduction of Christianity, it was … Continue reading
“Circus of Horrors” was a 1960 cult British horror film directed by Sidney Hayers. The movie was the third of the “Sadian Trilogy“, focusing on sadism, cruelty and violence as opposed to the supernatural horror of the Hammer films from … Continue reading
“Along a dark forsaken road, There stands a stark and grim abode – An old manor house looms black and tall To cast a grave and deathly pall – Beyond the ancient wrought iron gate, A thousand nightmares lie in … Continue reading