- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Category Archives: Embroidery
FLAIR – From Salon to Boutique, Australian Fashion Labels Through the ’60s (The Ian Potter Centre, National Gallery of Victoria Australia, 2013) This exhibition rekindled some of the magic of the psychedelic ’60s era. Named after the fashion magazine Flair, the … Continue reading