- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Mary Quant
FLAIR – From Salon to Boutique, Australian Fashion Labels Through the ’60s (The Ian Potter Centre, National Gallery of Victoria Australia, 2013) This exhibition rekindled some of the magic of the psychedelic ’60s era. Named after the fashion magazine Flair, the … Continue reading