- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Heart and Soul of Ghostpatrol
- Thangue You for the Violets
- The Fairy Dell Dream of the Great Henry Rheam
- A tureen to help store your emotional cabbage?
- Welcome to Benvenuti’s Art
- Schenk’s Sheepish Anguish
- You Should Walch Out for This Artist’s Works
- Do You Like These Posts?
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Thy Candles Shine Out Brightly!
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
Category Archives: Fabric
It appears that this Christmas has seen a revival in ‘Ugly Sweaters‘ or ‘Ugly Jumpers‘ that are knitted and have Christmas overtones. Garish in colour and design, they feature the typical ‘Christmas colours’ of green/red/white and can feature snowflake patterns, … Continue reading
Above is part of a collection of World War One (WW1) recruitment posters, (A gift by Horace H.J. Roberts). Over 200 Parliamentary Recruiting Committee and Parliamentary War Saving Committee posters were published before the introduction for conscription in January 1916. … Continue reading
Jigsaw is a clothing retailer with outlets in Britain, the United States and an independent licencee in Australia. Formerly only a women’s clothier, Jigsaw launched their menswear range in 2012. The company is based on Mortlake Road in Kew, south west London and has 47 outlets across … Continue reading
If you’re a “girly” girl like me, you will be sobbing into your lace and bead-trimmed floral hanky. Australian fashion designer Alannah Hill, has announced splitsville from her label “Alannah Hill“, which she started nearly 20 years ago. What once … Continue reading
This sample is from a summer cotton print in the Parisian style, from the House of Simona, which is a family run business renowned for showcasing timeless designs, sophisticated style, superior cut and outstanding quality for the ever-so stylish, Australian … Continue reading