- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
Tag Archives: Tate Gallery
[A Summer Night by Albert Moore, (1890) Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool] Albert Joseph Moore (4 September 1841 – 25 September 1893) was an English painter known for his depictions of langorous female figures set against the luxury and decadence of … Continue reading