- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair
- Discoveries & Memories of the Statues of the Tuileries
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
Tag Archives: prog rock
Above: Patrick Woodroffe’s LP cover design for Greenslade’s “Time & Tide for No Man”. Patrick James Woodroffe was born on 27 October 1940, in Halifax, West Yorkshire. He became a full-time artist in 1972; the year in which he gave … Continue reading
Jan Ternald’s cover art for Bo Hansson’s album “Magician’s Hat”. Swedish musician Bo Hansson was born on 10 April 1943. He was best known for his four instrumental albums released in the 1970s. Hansson spent his early life in a … Continue reading