Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: prog rock
Above: Patrick Woodroffe’s LP cover design for Greenslade’s “Time & Tide for No Man”. Patrick James Woodroffe was born on 27 October 1940, in Halifax, West Yorkshire. He became a full-time artist in 1972; the year in which he gave … Continue reading
Jan Ternald’s cover art for Bo Hansson’s album “Magician’s Hat”. Swedish musician Bo Hansson was born on 10 April 1943. He was best known for his four instrumental albums released in the 1970s. Hansson spent his early life in a … Continue reading