- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Bendigo Art Gallery
“The Young Family” (silicone, acrylic, human hair, leather and timber) by Patricia Piccinini. (Bendigo Art Gallery, Victoria.) “The Young Family” features an aged, sow-like mother laying on her side with a litter of suckling pups; as an archetypal maternal scene. … Continue reading
Above: Left: Leda and the Swan fridge by Arthur Boyd; Above Right: Decorated fridge by Shirley Stewart at ANA Hall, Harcourt, Victoria. What separates these two beautifully decorated fridges? – About 31 km via the Midland Highway (A300) in Central … Continue reading