- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair
- Discoveries & Memories of the Statues of the Tuileries
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
Tag Archives: #Poetry
Overshadowed by the huge peaks of Langtang Lirung Sherpa guide shows us the way to this Buddhist nirvana As we sip our chang. Lakes lie with permanent ice throes and beyond The pine forests shadow forbidden Tibet. Chanting monks, spinning … Continue reading
I wrote this back in the 1980s. It was a protest ode for a time and observance of the seemingly raking of endless dollars which helped proffer multi-million dollar department stores; to make their money fast in a political environment … Continue reading