- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: cut-ups
Overshadowed by the huge peaks of Langtang Lirung Sherpa guide shows us the way to this Buddhist nirvana As we sip our chang. Lakes lie with permanent ice throes and beyond The pine forests shadow forbidden Tibet. Chanting monks, spinning … Continue reading
I wrote this back in the 1980s. It was a protest ode for a time and observance of the seemingly raking of endless dollars which helped proffer multi-million dollar department stores; to make their money fast in a political environment … Continue reading