- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
Tag Archives: cut up technique
Overshadowed by the huge peaks of Langtang Lirung Sherpa guide shows us the way to this Buddhist nirvana As we sip our chang. Lakes lie with permanent ice throes and beyond The pine forests shadow forbidden Tibet. Chanting monks, spinning … Continue reading
I wrote this back in the 1980s. It was a protest ode for a time and observance of the seemingly raking of endless dollars which helped proffer multi-million dollar department stores; to make their money fast in a political environment … Continue reading