- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Mistresses of Fontainebleau
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
Tag Archives: #FolkTales
I love the art from the former Czech artists of the 1960s. Their modern concept remains so relevant today and does not look for one minute, dated or out of place. These images here are from a 1967 folk legends … Continue reading