- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Category Archives: Furniture & Furnishings
[Above: ‘Cake Stool‘ (2008) by Humberto and Fernando Campana (Designers) and Estudio Campana (Manufacturer) from Sao Paolo, Brazil. (Made from soft toys, steel, and canvas).] Brazilian designers, “The Campana Brothers” are Humberto Campana, (b. 1953) and Fernando Campana, (b. 1961). … Continue reading
Scottish-born Australian plein-air painter and etcher John Mather was born in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire in 1849. After studying art at the Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts he migrated to Australia in 1878. By 1880, Mather was partly responsible … Continue reading
Joseph Coteau (1740-1801) was a well-respected French enameller who worked on skeleton clocks during the revolutionary period from 1789-1799. Image depicted (left) shows a gilt and enamelled bronze (chased) marble skeleton clock; (430x250x140cm) Foundation Napoleon Paris. (Donation Lapeyre inv.809). Although Joseph Coteau … Continue reading