- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
Tag Archives: #Kalgoorlie
Philip W. Goatcher was born on the 23rd November 1851, in London; the son of a scene painter. He left school in his early teens to work as a law clerk at Lincoln’s Inn. In his spare time he would visit … Continue reading
Still to this day in West Australia, there are goldfields remnants of the gold rush days. After the gold boom years from 1897-1923 came the bad years of decay; when the gold beneath the ground petered out and the people … Continue reading