- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: plein air
Scottish-born Australian plein-air painter and etcher John Mather was born in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire in 1849. After studying art at the Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts he migrated to Australia in 1878. By 1880, Mather was partly responsible … Continue reading
My father once told me that the average non-art-appreciator could not differentiate between a Picasso and a Pissarro, and if asked, would most likely define the latter as a French term for a public toilet. So, for those of you … Continue reading