- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Tag Archives: photographers
Above: Aldous Huxley – author of Brave New World (1936) by Diane Arbus American photographer/writer Diane Arbus was born Diane Nemerov on 14 March, 1923, to David Nemerov and Gertrude Russek Nemerov, a Jewish couple who lived in New York City … Continue reading
American photographer, painter, art gallery and museum curator, Edward Jean Steichen (March 27, 1879 – March 25, 1973) was the most frequently featured photographer in Alfred Stieglitz’s ground-breaking magazine Camera Work (1903-1917). Together they opened the Little Galleries of the … Continue reading