- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Tag Archives: Diane Arbus
Photo: Jack Dracula by Diane Arbus. Jack Dracula: “The Marked Man” had over 1000 tattoos which in his day were valued at US$6000. Some notables include: a pair of trompe-Poeil goggles, the winged cap of Mercury with a rose cluster … Continue reading
Above: Aldous Huxley – author of Brave New World (1936) by Diane Arbus American photographer/writer Diane Arbus was born Diane Nemerov on 14 March, 1923, to David Nemerov and Gertrude Russek Nemerov, a Jewish couple who lived in New York City … Continue reading
Above: William Mack, “The Sage of the Wilderness“. (Photo by Diane Arbus). At the time Diane Arbus took this photograph of William Mack (aka “The Sage of the Wilderness“) he was a 72 year-old, German, ex-merchant seaman living on his … Continue reading