- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
Category Archives: Glass
Carnival glass is moulded or pressed glass, with a patterned shiny metallic, or ‘iridescent‘ surface shimmer. The keys to its ‘appeal’ were that it looked superficially like the very much finer and very much more expensive blown iridescent glass by … Continue reading
Ruby Glass; (aka Cranberry Glass, Gold Ruby Glass or Rubino Oro as it is known by glass workers) is a red glass made by adding gold(III) oxide to molten glass. However, tin, in the form of stannous chloride, is sometimes … Continue reading
The term stained glass can refer to coloured glass as a material or to works produced from it; such as windows of churches and other significant buildings. Louis Comfort Tiffany in America specialized in secular stained glass, mostly of plant … Continue reading