- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
- Three Slithers of Walter Withers
Tag Archives: Pierre Bonnard
Ker-Xavier Roussel is the illustarator for “Teaching the Dog” from the colour lithograph L’Estapie Originale (1893) . Ker-Xavier Roussel was born in Lorry-lès-Metz, Moselle on December 10, 1867. At the age of fifteen he began studies at the Lycée Condorcet … Continue reading
Grace Cossington Smith Door Into the Garden, 1959. Oil on composition board. – Bendigo Art Gallery. Australian artist and pioneer of modernist painting in Australia, Grace Cossington Smith was born Grace Smith, on 20 April 1892 in Neutral Bay, Sydney. … Continue reading