Follow Blog via Email
- An Appreciative Review of Mondrian’s Red, Yellow and Blue
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
Tag Archives: #BendigoArtGallery
Grace Cossington Smith Door Into the Garden, 1959. Oil on composition board. – Bendigo Art Gallery. Australian artist and pioneer of modernist painting in Australia, Grace Cossington Smith was born Grace Smith, on 20 April 1892 in Neutral Bay, Sydney. … Continue reading
In only 90 years, we have come full circle where we can once again be shocked by seeing a “Girl With Cigarette”. Captured as a nouvelle societal attitude receptor of its day, Australian born artist Agnes Goodsir (ca. 1925) painted … Continue reading
“Yeah, whatever, Dad” is what the teenage daughter of Eddie Mabo replied to her father when he promised her: “One day, my girl, all of Australia is going to know my name.” (The Australian June 1, 2012) Eddie Koiki Mabo … Continue reading