- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Tag Archives: #Lithographs
Ker-Xavier Roussel is the illustarator for “Teaching the Dog” from the colour lithograph L’Estapie Originale (1893) . Ker-Xavier Roussel was born in Lorry-lès-Metz, Moselle on December 10, 1867. At the age of fifteen he began studies at the Lycée Condorcet … Continue reading
French painter and lithographer Ignace Henri Jean Théodore Fantin-Latour was born on 14th January, 1836 in Grenoble, Isère, France. The son of an artist, young Henri took drawing lessons from his father before entering the Ecole de Dessin, in 1850 … Continue reading