- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
Tag Archives: Jean Béraud
Above: At the Ambassadeurs (c. 1880) oil on canvas Musee des Arts Decoratifs, Paris, France. French Impressionist painter and commercial artist noted for his paintings of Parisian life during the Belle Époque period, Jean Béraud was born in St. Petersburg … Continue reading