- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
Tag Archives: Jean Béraud
Above: At the Ambassadeurs (c. 1880) oil on canvas Musee des Arts Decoratifs, Paris, France. French Impressionist painter and commercial artist noted for his paintings of Parisian life during the Belle Époque period, Jean Béraud was born in St. Petersburg … Continue reading