- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: Belle Époque era
Above: At the Ambassadeurs (c. 1880) oil on canvas Musee des Arts Decoratifs, Paris, France. French Impressionist painter and commercial artist noted for his paintings of Parisian life during the Belle Époque period, Jean Béraud was born in St. Petersburg … Continue reading