- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Vanity vs The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
Tag Archives: Toots Zynsky
[Untitled (1990) glass sculpture by Toots Zynsky] Mary Ann ‘Toots’ Zynsky was born in Boston, Massachusetts on 25 March, 1951. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) in Providence (1973). During her studies, … Continue reading