- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
- Three Slithers of Walter Withers
Tag Archives: glass thread vessels
[Untitled (1990) glass sculpture by Toots Zynsky] Mary Ann ‘Toots’ Zynsky was born in Boston, Massachusetts on 25 March, 1951. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) in Providence (1973). During her studies, … Continue reading