- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
Tag Archives: Singapore
Lithuanian-born Street and gallery artist Ernest “ZACH” Zacharevic combines fine art techniques and his passion for creating art outdoor, using and oil painting, stencil and spray, installation and sculpture; to produce dynamic compositions both inside and outside of the gallery … Continue reading
Sri Mariamman Temple is Singapore’s oldest Dravidian Hindu temple named after its principal deity, Mariamman – a mother goddess who protects against diseases in rural south India. Therefore, it is the centre of worship for the majority of South Indian … Continue reading