- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: Chinatown
[Above: Spring Cycle by Wen Jun (mixed media) 2013]. This colourful artwork is in the form of a pedicab, which was once commonly used as transport in Chinese cities. Painted in the traditional Spring Festival style, the eight paintings on … Continue reading
Sri Mariamman Temple is Singapore’s oldest Dravidian Hindu temple named after its principal deity, Mariamman – a mother goddess who protects against diseases in rural south India. Therefore, it is the centre of worship for the majority of South Indian … Continue reading