Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: poster art
Mid-20th Century Sydney painter Alan Douglas Baker was born in New South Wales (NSW) in 1914. Baker was the third child of Pearl and Henry Baker of Ashfield, Sydney. The family recognised that he showed the same talents as his … Continue reading
French painter, poster artist and print-maker, Etienne Maurice Firmin Bouisset was born to a working-class family in the town of Moissac in the Tarn-et-Garonne département in south-western France on September 2, 1859. He specialized in painting children and did a … Continue reading