Follow Blog via EmailJoin 381 other subscribers
- What the Dickens Ever Happened To Perugini?
- An Australian Abroad | Not To Be Out Foxed
- Ethel | A Carrick in Fox Clothing
- A Broken Picture of the Life of Bouguereau
- Solomon | A Solemn Man
- Sidney Nolan | A Fugitive Behind the Mask
- Escape to the Country With Celia Perceval
- John Perceval | From Cabbage Fields to Angry Penguins
- Mary’s Salvation and Legacy to All
- David Fielding and Frolicking in the Woods
Tag Archives: Menier chocolates
Is This the First Picture of a Young Street Artist at Work?
French painter, poster artist and print-maker, Etienne Maurice Firmin Bouisset was born to a working-class family in the town of Moissac in the Tarn-et-Garonne département in south-western France on September 2, 1859. He specialized in painting children and did a … Continue reading
Posted in Art, Illustrations, StreetArt Tagged Etienne Firmin Bouisset, Menier chocolates, poster art, poster artists, Yvonne Bouisset Leave a comment