- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Le Musée d’art et d’histoire Baron Gérard
Here we have “Portrait in the Country” (1876) oil on canvas (Le Musée d’art et d’histoire Baron Gérard) , Bayeux, France. The artist is Gustave Caillebotte who was born on 19 August, 1848. He was a member of the French Impressionist movement, although he painted … Continue reading