Follow Blog via EmailJoin 381 other subscribers
- What the Dickens Ever Happened To Perugini?
- An Australian Abroad | Not To Be Out Foxed
- Ethel | A Carrick in Fox Clothing
- A Broken Picture of the Life of Bouguereau
- Solomon | A Solemn Man
- Sidney Nolan | A Fugitive Behind the Mask
- Escape to the Country With Celia Perceval
- John Perceval | From Cabbage Fields to Angry Penguins
- Mary’s Salvation and Legacy to All
- David Fielding and Frolicking in the Woods
Tag Archives: Guest’s
These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
From Melbourne Open House -“Cabinets of Wonder” ephemera collection at the Royal Historical Society of Victoria. entitled – ”The Welcome Guest”. These biscuit tins belong to the personal collection of “TG” [Occupation: Driver]. In reference to his collection, TG says: … Continue reading