- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Mistresses of Fontainebleau
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
Tag Archives: Cream
Unfortunately we must say vale to Martin Sharp, a former well-known psychedelic pop artist, who created covers for ’60s bands such as Cream. (See left, his cover for Disraeli Gears). Martin, was born on 21st January, 1942. His first big … Continue reading