I love 70s electronica music. In particular, I love the first two Jean-Michel Jarre albums, Oxygene and Equinoxe. The artwork for these two albums was by French artist, Michel Granger who was born in Roanne on 13th October, 1946. It was Granger’s picture that inspired Jarre’s work (Oxygene).
I recommend playing both Oxyene and Equinoxe as albums, (i.e. from start to finish). For full maximum benefit, I recommend you adopt the following:
- Set the sound level to your satisfaction in your room, (such as max. base & treble).
- Turn off the lights, and make sure the room is darkened.
- Lie on your back on the floor and play the music.
- Feel the beats, rhythm and base coming up through your spine
- May it be sublime, (e.g. you will feel the music)
“Is It Art?”