Stulgis was born in Poland and is an accomplished painter, sculptor, street and public artist, whose distinctive work fuses in his terms ‘next-level aesthetics with classical craftsmanship.‘ His involvement in the street art movement stems back over 25 years and he studied art (sculpture and painting) at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Poland.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again