Stulgis was born in Poland and is an accomplished painter, sculptor, street and public artist, whose distinctive work fuses in his terms ‘next-level aesthetics with classical craftsmanship.‘ His involvement in the street art movement stems back over 25 years and he studied art (sculpture and painting) at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Poland.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Who gives a Zach for this Street Artist?
- No Idea On Kohei Nawa Red Deer
- Diane Arbus – To Go Where I Have Never Been
- Apples of Temptation are Bonza!
- It’s Not Easy Being Green, But We Can Try
- From Backstage Girl To Lucky In Love
- Hisashi Tenmyouya | From Passive Moon To Vibrant Sun
- Chloe and The Grasshopper – Two of a Kind
- Grainger’s Toweling Fashion Changer – Has a Dry Sense of Humour
- Is This the First Picture of a Young Street Artist at Work?