Stulgis was born in Poland and is an accomplished painter, sculptor, street and public artist, whose distinctive work fuses in his terms ‘next-level aesthetics with classical craftsmanship.‘ His involvement in the street art movement stems back over 25 years and he studied art (sculpture and painting) at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Poland.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?