Stulgis was born in Poland and is an accomplished painter, sculptor, street and public artist, whose distinctive work fuses in his terms ‘next-level aesthetics with classical craftsmanship.‘ His involvement in the street art movement stems back over 25 years and he studied art (sculpture and painting) at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Poland.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
- Something Tells Me I’m Into Something Good
- There’s a Bear Out There… and What The Steiff Would I Know!
- Fantasy That – It’s Hansson’s Magician’s Hat
- Compare the Pair #15: Compare the Chair
- Poseidon’s Adventures are de Gheyn For