Sèvres porcelain- The manufacture de nationale de Sèvres Frit porcelain tendre factory is situated at Sèvres, France. Founded in 1738, Sèvres has historically been both a royal, then an imperial factory manufacturing fine china and porcelain. The facility is now run by the Ministry of Culture in France. Notable artists who worked for Sèvres include: Théophile Fragonard (1806–1876) and Auguste Rodin. For further information on porcelain, see my Porcelain page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again