Sèvres porcelain- The manufacture de nationale de Sèvres Frit porcelain tendre factory is situated at Sèvres, France. Founded in 1738, Sèvres has historically been both a royal, then an imperial factory manufacturing fine china and porcelain. The facility is now run by the Ministry of Culture in France. Notable artists who worked for Sèvres include: Théophile Fragonard (1806–1876) and Auguste Rodin. For further information on porcelain, see my Porcelain page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Chloe and The Grasshopper – Two of a Kind
- Grainger’s Toweling Fashion Changer – Has a Dry Sense of Humour
- Is This the First Picture of a Young Street Artist at Work?
- Bathroom Blues? Let Freddie the Frog Come to the Rescue On Demand
- Compare the Pair #17 | The Tale of Two Fridges
- Bali Hai! This is Why
- Enter the Dragon – How Clawsome
- To Light a Candle is To Cast a Shadow
- An Example of A Rare Chandel-Deer
- Compare the Pair #16 | Time to Bring Home the Bacon