The Norseman Horse – a bronze statue after whom the town in remote Western Australia is named. Once upon a time, a gold prospector travelled along with his horse named Hardy Norseman and by chance the horse unearthed a gold nugget with his hooves. This legendary horse was seen as the most successful four-legged gold-seeker of the west at the time. See more examples of sculptures and street furniture on this page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal