The Norseman Horse – a bronze statue after whom the town in remote Western Australia is named. Once upon a time, a gold prospector travelled along with his horse named Hardy Norseman and by chance the horse unearthed a gold nugget with his hooves. This legendary horse was seen as the most successful four-legged gold-seeker of the west at the time. See more examples of sculptures and street furniture on this page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
- The Story of Angélique and the Illustrator
- Truly “Chihuly”: The Beauty is in the Eye of the Glass Beholder
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”