The Norseman Horse – a bronze statue after whom the town in remote Western Australia is named. Once upon a time, a gold prospector travelled along with his horse named Hardy Norseman and by chance the horse unearthed a gold nugget with his hooves. This legendary horse was seen as the most successful four-legged gold-seeker of the west at the time. See more examples of sculptures and street furniture on this page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?