The Norseman Horse – a bronze statue after whom the town in remote Western Australia is named. Once upon a time, a gold prospector travelled along with his horse named Hardy Norseman and by chance the horse unearthed a gold nugget with his hooves. This legendary horse was seen as the most successful four-legged gold-seeker of the west at the time. See more examples of sculptures and street furniture on this page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Thangue You for the Violets
- The Fairy Dell Dream of the Great Henry Rheam
- A tureen to help store your emotional cabbage?
- Welcome to Benvenuti’s Art
- Schenk’s Sheepish Anguish
- You Should Walch Out for This Artist’s Works
- Do You Like These Posts?
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Thy Candles Shine Out Brightly!
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair