The Norseman Horse – a bronze statue after whom the town in remote Western Australia is named. Once upon a time, a gold prospector travelled along with his horse named Hardy Norseman and by chance the horse unearthed a gold nugget with his hooves. This legendary horse was seen as the most successful four-legged gold-seeker of the west at the time. See more examples of sculptures and street furniture on this page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
- Something Tells Me I’m Into Something Good
- There’s a Bear Out There… and What The Steiff Would I Know!
- Fantasy That – It’s Hansson’s Magician’s Hat
- Compare the Pair #15: Compare the Chair
- Poseidon’s Adventures are de Gheyn For