This is what I call shadow art. All vehicles, whether domestic car, work utility, people mover, bus, taxi, truck, have many facial features. Headlights resemble eyes. The front grille on many vehicles can look like a cheesy grin. Your car also has ears although you can seldom see them. Depending on the time of day of travel, you can drive along the road and see your vehicles ears – you’ll notice here that this vehicle’s ears have not been pierced -unless it’s wearing studs!
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’