This is what I call shadow art. All vehicles, whether domestic car, work utility, people mover, bus, taxi, truck, have many facial features. Headlights resemble eyes. The front grille on many vehicles can look like a cheesy grin. Your car also has ears although you can seldom see them. Depending on the time of day of travel, you can drive along the road and see your vehicles ears – you’ll notice here that this vehicle’s ears have not been pierced -unless it’s wearing studs!
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again