- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: watercolours
‘The Pink Dressing Gown’ (1962) oil on board 90cm x 59.5cm Australian artist Sir Ivor Henry Thomas Hele, (Ivor Hele) was born on 13 June 1912. At the age of 15 he studied drawing and painting in Paris and Munich. … Continue reading
… if you know where to look… British Impressionist painter Wilfrid Gabriel de Glehn, was born in the south-east London, city of Sydenham, in 1870. After schooling at Brighton College with his brother Louis, he studied art at the South … Continue reading