- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
Tag Archives: Vimy Ridge
[ “Her Cross” from Lady Pictorial magazine November 20, 1915, Pictorial Review Supplement 1916] English painter, illustrator and designer Lawson Wood, was born Clarence Lawson Wood, on 23 August 1878 in Highgate, London. He was the son of landscape artist … Continue reading →