Follow Blog via EmailJoin 381 other subscribers
- What the Dickens Ever Happened To Perugini?
- An Australian Abroad | Not To Be Out Foxed
- Ethel | A Carrick in Fox Clothing
- A Broken Picture of the Life of Bouguereau
- Solomon | A Solemn Man
- Sidney Nolan | A Fugitive Behind the Mask
- Escape to the Country With Celia Perceval
- John Perceval | From Cabbage Fields to Angry Penguins
- Mary’s Salvation and Legacy to All
- David Fielding and Frolicking in the Woods
Tag Archives: University of Melbourne
I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
Above: Plaster model of the brain by [unknown maker]. This item is one from a display at the Harry Brookes Allen Museum of Anatomy and Pathology at the University of Melbourne. The Museum and Library is part of the University’s … Continue reading