- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Tuileries garden
The famous Tuileries Garden are on almost everyone’s Parisian adventurers ‘bucket list’, and it is very easy to see why. The Tuileries were named after tile-yards (Tuileries) on the site, prior to a Palace was built for Catherine de Medici. … Continue reading