- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
Tag Archives: Tuileries garden
The famous Tuileries Garden are on almost everyone’s Parisian adventurers ‘bucket list’, and it is very easy to see why. The Tuileries were named after tile-yards (Tuileries) on the site, prior to a Palace was built for Catherine de Medici. … Continue reading