Follow Blog via EmailJoin 381 other subscribers
- What the Dickens Ever Happened To Perugini?
- An Australian Abroad | Not To Be Out Foxed
- Ethel | A Carrick in Fox Clothing
- A Broken Picture of the Life of Bouguereau
- Solomon | A Solemn Man
- Sidney Nolan | A Fugitive Behind the Mask
- Escape to the Country With Celia Perceval
- John Perceval | From Cabbage Fields to Angry Penguins
- Mary’s Salvation and Legacy to All
- David Fielding and Frolicking in the Woods
Tag Archives: Thomas Maybank
Oojah think you are?
“What’s all this Oojah?” Ever heard people refer to elephants as “Oojah’s?” or when someone is perplexed ask “What’s this Oojah?” then it might be a throw-back to the 1920s comic strip character from the “Daily Sketch Newspaper” who later … Continue reading
Posted in Illustrations, Paintings Tagged #IllustrativeArt, Oojah, Thomas Maybank, Uncle Oojah 2 Comments