- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
Tag Archives: The Elephant Man
English-born landscape and portrait artist, Charles Haigh-Wood, was born 160 years ago, on 9 May 1854 in Bury, Lancashire. As a child he attended Bury Grammar School, before graduating in 1870, at the age of 16, to the Manchester School of Art … Continue reading