- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: The 6 Thinking Hats of Six Sigma
Not to be confused with Boston’s oldest traditional establishments ‘The Red Hat‘, artist, William Frater gave the same title to this painting. Frater was born on 29 January, 1890 at Ochiltree Castle, near Linlithgow, Scotland. His father died shortly after, … Continue reading