- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
Tag Archives: Surrealist Art
[Object (or Breakfast) in Fur, (1936) is Méret Oppenheim’s famous cup, saucer and teaspoon covered with Chinese gazelle fur]. German-born, Swiss Surrealist artist and photographer, Méret Elisabeth Oppenheim was born on 6 October 1913 in Berlin. She was raised by … Continue reading
[Left: Jeremy Park – Lovers (2002) c-type photograph; Right: Rene Magritte – The Lovers (Les Amants) oil on canvas (1928) 54x73cm National Gallery of Australia] Sydney photographer Jeremy Park pays homage to Rene Magritte’s ‘The Lovers‘. Magritte’s original (painting) is … Continue reading