- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Serge Diaghilev
The above portraiture is of Serge Diaghilev (1872-1929) illustrated by Alexandre Benois over a proscenium arch from which the showman from Petruschka draws the curtains to reveal a scene from Le Pavillion d’Armide, with Petruschka hiding in the corner. Russian … Continue reading