- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: Sarah Bernhardt
Above: Dragonfly brooch once adorned by Sarah Bernhardt to whom it was lent by friend Calouste Gulbenkian. A corsage ornament which consists of dragonfly with griffon’s paws and green female torso whose face is supposed to be of Sarah herself. … Continue reading
Portrait of French stage and early film actress Sarah Bernhardt in her role as the Queen in Victor Hugo’s “Ruy Blas” (1879), by artist George Clairin (1843-1919). Over her full and fascinating career, Sarah’s close friends included several artists, such … Continue reading