- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
Tag Archives: Musée d’Orsay
French Impressionist painter Jean Frédéric Bazille was born in Montpellier, Hérault, Languedoc-Roussillon, into a wealthy Protestant family on December 6, 1841. His early inspiration in art came from seeing some artworks by Eugène Delacroix. Bazille’s family only agreed to let … Continue reading