- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: Musée d’Orsay
French Impressionist painter Jean Frédéric Bazille was born in Montpellier, Hérault, Languedoc-Roussillon, into a wealthy Protestant family on December 6, 1841. His early inspiration in art came from seeing some artworks by Eugène Delacroix. Bazille’s family only agreed to let … Continue reading